Sunday, October 25, 2009

[peg_peg memory box]


Accidentally, we are near to the end of semester
I have a lot to share, a lot to appreciate,
I wish to express my appreciation through my writing,
but i dare not because of my poor English proficiency,
arrghh ..don't care lal dah ! Laugh jerr lal if there is any grammatically error =P

I kept it to myself and sealed it into [peg_peg memory box],
I kept going and I know I've performed SPLENDIDLY because of YOUR assistance !

I would not be who I am or achieve what I had without YOUR assistance !
You may wander why were you chosen to be in my [peg_peg memory box]
You might forget when was the last time you assisted me or talked to me,
But, just a note to YOU that,
there is a reason why were you selected and it will always in my [peg_peg memory box]

Especially to my assignment-mate,
Thank you for the cooperation and the commitment in our project,
I am not the jack of all trades in our project,
I don't write well and I am not a skillful one,
Glad to be the planner and the alarm clock in the group,
Is my honour to work with bunch of talented individual as YOU.

I am grateful for what I have
I am grateful because YOU ARE IN MY LIFE !


*There are alot more I wish to appreciate and tag, but [ tag limit reached] =(

Thank you my HUNsssssssssssssssssssssssss , thank you everyone !
Check out who is in [peg_peg memory box]

1 comments:

eStheR said...

muacks muacks peg peg~~~
u r great too~~
glad to hv a fren like u too~

Post a Comment