Tuesday, May 12, 2009

rolling BACK

When I was just a little girl..I asked my mother what would I be..
When I stepped into USM..I asked Peg-Peg how would it be...

and here we are, please wear your helmet.. fasten your seatbelt ... 
together we are, rolling back to the 1st page of my storie book.. .. .. .. ..
         


28-06-2008 :: 
At last, I stepped into USM with my Peter and his Girlfriend after super ever long journey from Seremban 
I met my roomate :: Yi Nian (a.k.a nian nian), She is very SAD now... 
SINGLE-AVAILABLE-DESPERATE...hahaha..Please protect me, I can sense the arrowsssss are running after me..Nian Nian definitely can be nominated as "Best Roomate of the Year" 
Hmm.....nian nian...I missss you sososo muchhh.....


Then, I saw a girl who seems arrogant with her knee length pants and her Converse shoes while me myself wearing as though going for an interview ::
(who knows, she is my loving buddy now ) 


Few days then :: 
I met a Banana...when we sorted into courses from our hostel.. We walked together, talked together , eat together, sit together...
Perhaps not sleeping or answer the call of nature together jerr**
and apparently she is my Hokkien master who taught me number of vulgar words,my Super Sexytary and my Walking Memory Card and Dictionary


Then, my storie went up to the highest Hill and down to the sea with some 
[Angels & Monsters] surround me....
But...I really LOVE them and appreciate them soso much...
My life in USM is a mess without them...
Thank you for always being there for me when I am in need...

0 comments:

Post a Comment