Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise  :: It is Sunday morning. Peg-Peg woke up hyperly early around 0730am for DIMSUM  with Peter and some competitors. Im amazed to see how early Malaysian wake up for DIMSUM. 

1st phrase came to my mind was "Wohh, Good morning Malaysian =]
Then we savoured our DIMSUM with some camwhoring break (definitely)
Dessert of the day :: Longan Kui Ling Gao

Sweet Garp Lemon Tong Sui** slurppsssss


Peter with his Girlfriendssss

As usual, DIMsum with fork-fork **


Peter's China Girlfriend. 
UP FOR GRAB !!!! UP FOR GRAB !!!

Then we head up to Kota Damansara after the breakfast .
Meeting up my friend for some healthy activity :: Shopping !! Hooray !!!
Thank God, bought a few things only =]
and I rushed back around 0500pm from MidValley  with KERETAPI TANAH MELAYU (KTM) as I am attending a wedding dinner at 0730pm....

Then, the FUN & INTERESTING SCENE took place..

0515pm :: Boarding on train from MidValley station
0540pm :: Operator announced :: Next station, Bandar Tasik Selatan, Bandar Tasik Selatan. Stesen berikutnya, Bandar Tasik Selatan,Bandar Tasik Selatan. 
As usual, passengers cramming in increasingly and I have no worries falling down because I am not Little Peg Peg, but I am Little Sardine cohere with varied flavour sauces and I can tell you the experience was darn disgusting and awful !!!! ='[ Then I heard a conversation from another Sardine ( a pale looking malay lady) :" abang, I nak duduk...nak MUNTAH lal..." I was like, gosh...please...don't puke now.... please....and followed with a call from Peter. "Where are you Ping ?? I answered no worries bro, I am on way back, fetch me at 0630pm lal.

0550pm:: The aircon was off followed with some bing-bing-bong-bong sound from the control room and the train halted for 10 minutes. 10 minutes no air circulation, no air cond, got peoplesssssss= fuck up lol....huhhzz....waited and waited ..the train started to move !! Horray !! Darn, it is rolling back and back  to the previous station ....
SUNSET..........
0610pm :: Amazingly, the air cond was on and the train began to move...moving forward to the next station..Please, faster lal..I can't wait to go back and attend the dinner... Terribly, an announcement was made " Harap maaf, sistem keretapi tergendala, sila keluar dari keretapi dan tunggu keretapi yang seterusnya." something as this.. Another 15mins spent on waiting the next train and next announcement had heard :" I am sorry, please proceed your way to the ticket counter if you would like to make an alternative way as the ktm had really broke down."

0625pm:: Got my RM5.00 refund and asked around to take a bus back to Central Market.
0640pm:: Took a Metro Bus (RM2.00)after assured the bus is going to Central Market instead of KotaRaya....
0710pm:: Reached Central Market after a babe nap.
0720pm:: Took a bus back to Seremban (RM5.90)
0810pm:: Back to my peaceful city =] but my dinner gone ='[

TO CONCLUDE, 
Seremban Ming Kok Restaurant served the BEST DIMSUM in Malaysia !! Perhaps..and 
DO NOT TRUST KTM 
WASTE OF TIME , WASTE OF MONEY, WASTE OF MY WEDDING DINNER !!!! =[
last but not least, Peg-Peg broke darnly now...... ='[ 
Feel free to make any charity donation to me please.... =p
Thanks 


0 comments:

Post a Comment